The Supervisory Board of KMG Engineering LLP was elected for a new three-year term from October 30, 2021, with no changes
- Comments Off on The Supervisory Board of KMG Engineering LLP was elected for a new three-year term from October 30, 2021, with no changes
In November of this year, the KMGE Supervisory Board was elected unchanged with a term of office from October 30, 2021 to October 30, 2024.
The term of office of the elected members of the Supervisory Board of the Partnership ended on October 29, 2021.
In accordance with the decision of the Sole Participant of KMG Engineering LLP (decision of the Board of Directors of JSC NC KazMunayGas dated 04.11.2021, Minutes No. 18/2021), 5 people were elected as members of the Supervisory Board of KMGE:
– Marabayev Zhakyp Nasibkaliyevich;
– Abdulgafarov Dastan Yelemesovich;
– Ashirbekova Botagoz Serikbayevna;
– Kusainov Nurbolat Malikovich;
– Beknazarova Aigul Zhaksykulovna.
Marabaev Zhakyp Nasibkalievich was elected as the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of KMG Engineering LLP.
The Supervisory Board is the body exercising control over the activities of the Management Board of KMG Engineering LLP and organizes work in accordance with the current legislation, the KMGE Charter, as well as in accordance with the company’s internal documents.
The Supervisory Board is responsible to the sole member of the Partnership and, at its discretion, provides an annual report on the work done.