KMG Engineering Experts Involvement in Karachaganak Field Projects
- Comments Off on KMG Engineering Experts Involvement in Karachaganak Field Projects
From July to December of this year, KMG Engineering participated in the Project to Develop a Continuous Improvement Strategy and Roadmap for the Karachaganak Petroleum Operating B.V. (KPO) field.
This event involved experts from KPO Parent Companies, namely:
- Philip Sullivan – Head of Continuous Improvement at Shell, Project Manager (London)
- Franca Marini – Regional E.N.I. Continuous Improvement Manager (Milan)
- Yoko Ping Lam – Regional Shell Continuous Improvement Manager for Asia, Black Belt Master in Ling Six Sigma (Malaysia)
- Wei-Kan Chu – Head of Continuous Improvement at NCOC, Six Sigma Ling Black Belt Master (Singapore)
- Didar Maktay – Chief Expert of KMGE Organizational Development Service, Lean Production Project Manager at Ozenmunaigas JSC, Black Belt in Lin Six Sigma (Astana)
On December 19 this year, KPO General Director and his deputies were presented and approved to implement the developed strategy and roadmap in the next three years (2023-2025).
As a result, we can see that foreign companies pay special attention to fostering a culture of continuous improvement through the development of internal employees and the continuous improvement of challenging processes from within.