KMG Engineering women employees took part in the Round Table
- Коммент өшірілген on KMG Engineering women employees took part in the Round Table
The event was timed to coincide with the celebration of the International Day of Intellectual Property.
The Round Table on the topic: “Women and intellectual property – a catalyst for innovation and creativity” was held at the QAZPATENT site in the frames of the celebration of the “International Intellectual Property Day”.
KMGI was represented at this event by the experts, who are the authors of a number of innovative patents and certificates:
• Turkpenbayeva B.Zh. – Academic Secretary of the KMGI Scientific Council;
• Rakhmankulova Z.N. – Head of the KMGI Elemental Estimated Rationing Service;
• Sayenko O.B. – Director of the Department of Laboratory Research of the KMGI Branch “KazNIPImunaigas”;
• Keldibayeva S.S. – Expert of the MMG Field Development Service of the KMGI Branch KazNIPImunaigas Branch of;
• Tuleshova G.S. – Senior Engineer of the Laboratory for Research of Reservoir Fluids of the Atyrau Branch of KMGI;
• Turkpenbayeva Z.Zh. – Senior Engineer of the Elemental Estimated Rationing Service of KMGI;
• Bisenova M.A. – Senior Engineer of the Field Chemistry Laboratory of the Branch «KazNIPImunaigas”;
• Serkebayeva B.S. – Head of the Laboratory for the Study of Oil and Oil Products of the KMGI Branch “KazNIPImunaigas”.
The purpose of the last Meeting was to create a platform for discussing topical issues in the field of science, technology, creativity and business in connection with intellectual property.
The Round Table participants discussed the role of women in the creation and protection of intellectual property, as well as the obstacles they face in this area. Views were expressed on what measures could be taken to improve the status of women in the innovation activities and how their participation therein could be increased.
In her welcoming speech, the Vice Minister of Justice, Ms. Botagoz Zhakselekova emphasized the importance of raising women’s awareness of intellectual property and supporting their participation.
The Director of Qazpatent, Mr. Yerbol Ospanov, presented to the participants of the Round Table the information regarding the Qazpatent activities.
The speakers of the Round Table were the President of the National Academy of Sciences under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the representatives of the Chamber of Patent Attorneys, the Union of Women Entrepreneurs, AstanaHub, TechnoWomen, the “Almaty Management University” Center for Creative Industries, the Centers for the Development of Women’s Entrepreneurship of the “Atameken” National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Science Foundation, QazTrade, QazInnovation, scientists and IP experts.
In their bright presentations, the speakers shared with the participants the information on the current programs to support women in the innovation activities and entrepreneurship.
The event contributed to the improvement of mutual understanding between various stakeholders in the field of intellectual property.