Abylkhanov Yerzhan Dovulbayevich
Абылханов Ержан Довулбаевич
Director of the Oil and Gas Production Department of “KazMunayGas” NC JSC
- In 2006, he graduated from K. I. Satbayev Kazakh National Technical University, the Faculty of Oil and Gas, majoring in “Development and operation of oil and gas fields”;
- In 2009, he received a Master’s Degree (Petroleum Sciences) at the University of Technology Malaysia.
- Before his appointment to “KazMunayGas” NC JSC, he held the position of Kazakhstan Business Development Manager at “Karachaganak Petroleum Operating B.V.”.
- Over the years, he worked as Deputy Akim of Atyrau Region, Director of the Department of Subsoil Use of the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Deputy General Director of “Information and Analytical Center for Oil and Gas” JSC of the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- From 2010 to 2019 — field engineer, senior engineer, lead engineer, engineering director of CMOC B.V. (Aktau).
- From June 2023 to present – Director of the Oil and Gas Production Department of “KazMunayGas” NC JSC.