In the branches of KMG Engineering in Aktau and Atyrau, there are core storage facilities for storing core, which has no equal in Kazakhstan.
The core storage facility provides high-quality long-term core storage as much as possible.
Core storage is carried out on steel racks:
– The distance between the racks is 3050 mm;
– The height of the racks is 8 m (9 sections), the width is 1100 mm;
In the core storage facilities of the KMG there is an opportunity to accept for long-term storage of core in the volume of 30,000 p. m.
– Loading and unloading of the core on the racks is carried out by an electric stacker;
– Provided by IC from Senergy for core tracking;
– Electric lifting gates;
– Equipped with a ventilation system with constant temperature control +16+18C and humidity 40 – 60%;
– Natural ventilation by means of deflectors VE2÷VE4 installed on the roof of the building;
– Precision air conditioner (2 pcs.) to maintain the room temperature + 18 °C;
– Heating – air. 3 heating and ventilation units that heat the indoor air to the required temperature in winter;
– Automatic powder fire extinguishing and alarm system are provided;
– 35 video cameras installed in the laboratory building
The laboratory provides a room for 300 m of core for inspection and description of core material in daylight and ultraviolet light.